Gharda Chemicals Limited, established in 1967, is a research-based company with four manufacturing units. The company has won several national awards for technical innovation in the chemical industry and has many firsts in the field of dyestuffs, pesticides, veterinary drugs and polymers.
Innovation through a vibrant R&D has marked the rise of Gharda Chemicals Limited (GCL) from a small unit in 1964 to one of the most successful and reputed companies in the Agrochemical Industry. A strong and vibrant R&D program and expertise in process development has enabled the company to capitalize on superior technology. This has led to the production of vital import-substitute products and cost-effective agrochemicals on a large scale and consequently to a strong, competitive national and international presence. And all this has been made possible by the vision and unswerving dedication and commitment of Dr. Keki Gharda, Founder – Chairman & Managing Director, Gharda Chemicals Limited.
Elemental Facts about us:
- Among top ranking chemical companies in India, with world-class products and annual sales of Rs. 25635.29 million (2017-18) including exports worth Rs. 15016.59 million.
- Commissioned world-class plant manufacturing Chlorpyrifos of 99% plus purity
- Both Dombivli & Lote plants have received ISO 9001-2008, ISO 14001-2004 & OHSAS 18001-2007 Certification
- Only Indian company to receive U.S. Registration (EPA Approval) for the sale of Chlorpyrifos (Insecticide) and Dicamba (Herbicide) in the U.S.A.
- Awarded the prestigious “Chemexcil Trishul Award” for outstanding exports among large-scale chemical manufacturers for 1995 – 1996